Exploring the theme of travel and the passage of time, Kerry used both antique source materials as well as her own illustrations and two new sets of styles to create rich and meaningful papers, elements, and word art for your layouts.
The Time Traveler Collection Biggie is also available with 8.5 x 11 papers here.
Commercial Use License available here.
Digital scrapbooking elements in Time Traveler include:
- Six 13-inch borders: a brass chain, a rusty chain, a copper chain, a map scale, a border of antique stereographic photos (including trains, cars, bicycles built for two, etc.), and a curved whimsical border of silver, copper and bronze airplanes with sparkly stars
- A month gauge with a separate pointer so you may rotate it to point to the month you choose
- A seasonal gauge with the words spring, summer, autumn, and fall, to be used with the separate pointer
- A gauge that reads “Today” and points to the word “Best”
- A pocket watch photo frame in three layers: the metallic frame, the glass, and a clipping shape so you can easily place your photo into the frame without any erasing – in a layered PSD file as well as three PNGs numbered and designed for easy drag-and-drop alignment
- Four frames of chain: three rectangles in rust, silver and bronze, and a square in copper. Each frame is in a layered PSD file with a clipping shape, as well as in two separate PNG files designed to align correctly when you drag the frame file onto the clipping shape file
- Four screws with matching washers in brass, bronze, rust and silver
- One antique trade card of a balloon
- Eleven worn and weathered journal strips approximately an inch tall in the following widths: one, two, three, four, five, six, seven, eight, nine, ten, and eleven inches
- Three widths of metal bars in both bronze and rust
- A variety of five chains in both bronze and rust, and also one small connector link in both bronze and rust
- Three illustrations of clocks from an antique catalog, on worn and weathered paper: a castle clock, a clock with an inkpot on its stand, and a carved mantle clock
- Two rectangular journal cards, one with a rust border and one with a bronze border
Word art includes:
- A pocket watch with movable hands and the following separate pieces of curved word art to fit on the face of the watch: Day By Day; Golden Hours; A Great Day; On the Road; Remember; Time Flies; Traveling; Yesteryear
- A round clock with a charcoal frame and the words “Time to Remember” curved on its face
- A round clock with a brown frame and the words “Cherish Each Moment” curved on its face
- Other word art pieces include: It was the Best of Times; Golden Hours; Minute by Minute; Perfect Moments; on the Road again; That Was Then; This is Now; Time after Time; Time Passages; Traveling; Vacation; It Seems Like Yesterday
Papers are made from a rich mix of antique paper enhanced by Kerry’s digital artistry. Sixteen papers are included in a variety of brown, gray, green, and multi-colored hues.
The "Best of Times" digital scrapbooking layout above uses:
Time Traveler is a collaborative creative effort with coordinating products by Scrap Girls designers Brandy Murry, Paula Wright, and Kerry Veale. The designers worked closely together to create artistic products that are fun for you to mix and match and that will help you tell the stories of your past in fast and easy layouts. The family of products includes: (links are clickable)
All of the digital scrapbooking papers and elements in this kit are made with the highest quality and are provided as 300 dpi PNGs or JPGs.
When you complete your purchase, you will receive (via email) a pass code which will allow you to download your product files directly from a download area that is assigned specifically for your use. You will also be able to locate your download and pass code information in your Scrap Girls Boutique account area.